PROGRAM OBJECTIVES & OUTCOMES FOR PARTICIPANTS
- Gain professional skills and experience in museum studies.
- Create personalized projects with professional artists, historians, and arts and cultural professionals.
- Paint Murals and create community art events for the public that reflects history, art, and culture in Prince George’s County and its connection to the rest of the world.
- Career development in museum administration and the arts.
- Provide innovative artistic and educational experiences that engage youth, families, educators, and community residents throughout Prince George’s county.